Monday, January 24, 2011

This little thing called life derailed my writing today, lol.

I had wonderful intentions of writing for at least 3 hours today, but ended up only writing for about 30 minutes, and not all at once. But that's ok, tomorrow will be better. I ended up with an unscheduled doctor appointment, a trip to the pharmacy, a mishap with the dog involving a sprained knee on me, and we insisted our neighbors spend the night at our home tonight because their furnace broke & can't be fixed until tomorrow. We are expecting snow tonight & temps in the low 20's tonight. Therenis no way we would allow them to stay in a house without heat.

They brought fajita fixings for supper & we had a lovely little dinner party. Now we're visiting and the kids are playing upstairs. So, I may not have achieved my writing goal, but I'm perfectly ok with that. Sometimes life just happens, and you simply have to roll with it and adapt. Don't sweat the small stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment