Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm back!

It's been a rough several months. I was hospitalized again for a week, the kids had some anxiety and abandonment issues after their oldest brother went back to live with his father after visiting with us for only a week. We had one cat who passed away a couple of months ago, and his sister from the same litter passed last night. I fell into a deep depression before and after the hospitalization, and quit writing for quite some time. Now I'm back to my old self and I'm writing the ending to 'Til Death, and a completely new erotic/a novel that is a vampire, suspense, romance. It thrills me that it's coming out so well! I might post a chapter or two on my writing blog and see how y'all like it.

Just wanted to briefly update everyone on things, but I'm finally writing again, and it feels wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment